Great article by Joshua Odmark Read the whole article here: http://searchengineland.com/top-10-reasons-your-website-should-go-mobile-32566
Here is the summary:
1. Google has a separate index for mobile content.
2. Your regular website is not going to cut it on mobile devices.
3. 1/5 of Americans access the mobile web each day (that’s 20% !).
4. Mobile web will overtake the desktop within 5 years.
5. $1.6 billion purchased from mobile devices in 2009.
6. 93% of U.S. adults own a cell phone (most are now or will be smart phones).
7. 5% of the top 500 online retailers have a mobile website/iPhone app.
8. Mobile advertising spending will surpass $6.5 billion in 2012.
9. Users average 13 hours online per week, up from 7 in 2002.
10. There are an estimated 2 billion cell phones worldwide.
If you don’t have a mobile site, we can help you with a simple landing page that is touch-to-call, email and SMS text enabled. Here is a sample of our mobile sites: http://seoguruatlanta.com/mobile/ . We also offer more customized sites that include social media, maps and more. Contact us today to get started at 678-520-9925 or jeff@SEOGuruAtlanta.com
No related posts.